[Michlib-l] Warren Public Library Hosts the Irish Band SEACHT

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Fri May 16 11:36:39 EDT 2014

Hello,

Warren Public Library is proud to present the Irish band Seacht
(pronounced “shocked”.)  The band is made up of musicians from Metro
Detroit.  They play traditional tunes and songs using traditional
instruments.

I am attaching our flyer for the event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thank you.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian