[Michlib-l] Warren Public Library’s second event in the program: Created Equal: America’s Civil Rights Struggle

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Fri May 16 10:14:48 EDT 2014

Hello,

To mark the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation, the
National Endowment for the Humanities developed a special project as
part of its Bridging Cultures initiative called Created Equal: America’s
Civil Rights Struggle.  As part of this project, the Warren Public
Library will present its second event in the series on Monday, June 16
at 6:00.  We will feature the documentary Freedom Riders with a
discussion to follow.  Refreshments will be served.

I am attaching our flyer for this event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thank you.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian