[Michlib-l] To any Girl Scouts out there

Mary Ferguson mferguson at northfieldtownshiplibrary.com
Fri Jun 27 13:05:22 EDT 2014

I wonder if it's the same tune as the Strauss song "The Golden Sun Sinks in
the West."  The sheet music for that is available at:

http://books.google.com/books?id=KqYQAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA295&lpg=PA295&dq=%22golden+sun+sinks+in+the+west%22+strauss&source=bl&ots=PCd6HfLCvU&sig=193t7SF1BkJIo34kMZ-K4S7EC9w&hl=en&sa=X&ei=DqOtU8L3HNiiyAT36oGwCQ&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22golden%20sun%20sinks%20in%20the%20west%22%20strauss&f=false

Mary Ferguson, Collection & ILL Mgr.
Northfield Township Area Library
125 Barker Rd.
Whitmore Lake, MI  48189
734-449-0066
mferguson at northfieldtownshiplibrary.com

*NTAL - Celebrating 25 years of service!*