[Michlib-l] To any Girl Scouts out there

Ann Greene greenelib at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 13:50:14 EDT 2014

Hi:
My cousin is looking for the piano music to a GS song.  I have searched online and and through all of the song books in my library.  I have not had any luck.  She wants it for her mother's memorial service on July 12.  Her mother was a GS leader for her from Brownies through Seniors.  She thought it would be really nice to have some GS songs at the service.

The song is:
The golden sun sinks in the west;
Great spirits call Girl Scouts to rest
We’ve had our work, we’ve had our play,
And we have lived in the Girl Scout way

Each day we’ve done some new good turn:
Someone to help, not praise to earn
We’ve lived our lives with this in view,
And now we pledge our scoutship true

Upon my honor I will try
To do my duty to God on high
To help all other people out
And to live the life of a true Girl Scout.

If you have the music for this I would be happy to pay for a copy.  We just need one for the pianist.
Thanks.
Ann Greene
Eau Claire District Library
greenelib at yahoo.com