[Michlib-l] Help with several policies?

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Tue Jul 22 14:56:55 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are having a nice week so far.

I am in the process of working on a few policy additions and updates - if
you have any of the following can you please share them with me? I would be
happy to compile the results and email it back to everyone if that helps!

*        Lockdown Policy (i.e. if our neighboring school goes into lockdown)
- We have an emergency closing policy but wondered if anyone has a specific
lockdown-policy...

*        Patron Privacy Policy - Regarding staff protecting patron privacy.

*        Financial/Internal Control Policy or Accounting Guidelines  (who
does what for handling money, making deposits, signing checks, etc.)

*        Homebound Patrons Policy

Thanks for your help!

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, Library Director

"Brighten the Corner Where You Are"

Every Great Community Deserves a Great Library

401 Dix Street

Otsego, MI 49078

(269) 694-9690

www.otsegolibrary.org <http://www.otsegolibrary.org>