[Michlib-l] MAP: July 7 WAS a Record Setting Day! AND Have you Liked the MAP Facebook Page?

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Jul 8 09:57:34 EDT 2014

All,

In perusing the Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) stats this morning I learned that yesterday, July 7, we DID SET an all-time record for most MAP passes checked out in a single day! As noted earlier the previous all-time record was set, as you would expect, on the debut go-live date of the statewide online MAP program, which was May 24, 2013. On July 7, 2014 not only did we break the all-time record for most MAP passes checked out in a single day, we smashed it! The total number of passes checked out yesterday was 18% higher than on May 24, 2013. This is a direct result of your hard work to promote the Michigan Activity Pass program. Great job, everyone!

During the upcoming weeks and months MAP Social Media Coordinator Brigette Felix will be working to tweak our social media campaign. To that end, have you "Liked" the MAP Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Activity-Pass-MAP/510259192344845 No? Well, you and all of your patrons should do so! I especially like this week's featured attraction, http://southernmichiganrailroad.com/ which I have ridden several times in years past, pre-MAP.

Thank you for all of your efforts to promote the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager