[Michlib-l] Old/Historic Library Buildings & Addition Ideas

Mary Ferguson mferguson at northfieldtownshiplibrary.com
Fri Jan 31 16:43:16 EST 2014

Wow!

Many thanks to those who responded to my query. I had no idea there were so
many wonderful older library buildings around the state, although, in my
biased opinion ANY library, old or new, is a BEAUTIFUL thing.

The input and suggestions are MOST appreciated!  Looks like we need to
start planning a few road trips... ;-)

Thanks again for all your help!

Best regards,
Mary Ferguson, Collection and ILL Mgr.