[Michlib-l] FW: New ChiltonLibrary Content

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Mon Jan 27 14:09:10 EST 2014

Gale has added new content to ChiltonLibrary; please see below for vehicle make/model and year.  Feel free to share widely!

Kind regards,
Deb

D. B. Thomas, MA AMLS
MeL & Library Outreach Coordinator
[LMSigforEmail]
Visit MeL at: http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.