[Michlib-l] Supervised visits policies

Perri Saunders perri at monroe.lib.mi.us
Fri Dec 19 10:56:47 EST 2014

Supervised visits are becoming more and more frequent at our library, and with them come people that don't normally use the library, and don't know what behavior is expected.

Do any of you have specific policies for supervised visits, or have hand-outs to give parents and social workers?  We have discovered finger-painting and clay work, along with lots of snacks happening in our kids room - plus general mayhem and messes.

We have patron behavior policies, but it would be nice to have something specific to this situation.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Happy Holidays!

Perri Saunders, Director
White Pigeon Township Library