[Michlib-l] Federal Tax Forms @ the Library - Not!

Debbie Gallagher melgovt at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 09:03:18 EST 2014

Well, I don't know about you Linda, but frankly I'm shocked! shocked! that the IRS did not send the supplemental order form for 1040 EZs when promised.
I've only sent emails about every three days since December 1st asking where the supplemental order form is and am now convinced they've decided to wait and mail it from the North Pole on the 24th as a special gift to libraries for our good behavior last tax season.
I sent another urgent, urgent, email today and will follow-up with the Hotline (smile when you say that).  Just listen for those sleigh bells at your library's back door.
Debbie Gallagher