[Michlib-l] DVD Collection

WAY Carol DeBoer waycd at llcoop.org
Fri Dec 5 14:08:52 EST 2014

We have split our DVD collection into Adult, Family and Children. We base our
choice of what collection they go into on content and the following ratings.

Children is based on cartoons and G ratings.

Family is based on a PG rating.

Adult is based on PG-13 and R.

We do not prohibit anyone from checking out from any of the collections. It is
up to parents to police their children.

Carol DeBoer
Circulation Supervisor
Henika District Library