[Michlib-l] Microfiche reader, coin-op unit, & map cabinet - free to good home

Jennifer Dean jdean1 at sienaheights.edu
Mon Aug 25 15:39:44 EDT 2014

Hi, all -

We have a few more items to give away - if you think your library could use any or all of these items, or you would like more details or specific measurements, please let me know.

1 microfiche reader - it is a DataMATE 1000

1 coin-op unit (may have been used with the reader at one time) - it is an AnaComp PolyTech Single Coin unit, takes dimes only and does not give change

1 metal map cabinet - about 5 feet tall and maybe 2-3 feet deep and wide, it has two garage-type doors that open to access sliding trays for maps

If you think you may be able to use these, please let me know by this Friday, 8/29. All are heavy, so you would need to be able to pick them up here in Adrian.

Thank you - hope you are well!

Jennifer

Jennifer L. Dean, Library Director
Siena Heights University