[Michlib-l] Book case and showcase doors for sale

Kate Van Auken kvanauken at rawson.lib.mi.us
Mon Aug 25 14:15:25 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Sorry for cross posting...

After a mini renovation project we find we are no longer in need of two
2-sided book cases and two sets of locking showcase doors.  Pictures are
attached and the dimensions are as follows:

two 2 sided Book Cases         10” deep on top, 28” deep on bottom
                                                48” tall
                                                60” wide
                                                4 shelves per side
                                                ¾” birch plywood

2 sets locking Showcase Doors           ¾” deep
                                                             47¾” tall
                                                             24” wide
                                                             European
hinges

If interested please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Kate Van Auken
Rawson Memorial Library
6495 Pine Street