[Michlib-l] Train with MCLS in May

Heather Ladiski ladiskih at mcls.org
Wed Apr 30 10:15:13 EDT 2014

Register today for the following upcoming training opportunities with
MCLS!

May 6           MeL Databases Job & Career Highlights (online) (Deadline
to Register is today!!)
May 13          Everything You Need to Be Doing as a DCB MeLCat Library
(online)
May 13-15       Original Cataloging of Digital Resources Using RDA
(online)
May 15          MeL Databases Demographic Resources (online)
May 15          MeLCat Do-It-Yourself Data Analysis for Collection
Development & More (in Lansing)
May 20          Lost in Translation: Mapping, Loading & Deleting Data from
DCB to MeLCat (online) (FULL - waiting list available)
May 20-22       Assigning Library of Congress Call Numbers: Advanced
(online)
May 22          Reference Triage for Paraprofessionals (online)
May 27-29       Copy Cataloging of Archives Using RDA (online)
May 27-29       MARC: An Introduction (online)
May 28-30       Copy Cataloging of Sound Recordings Using RDA (online)

Most of these workshops are available to attend online in the comfort of
your office!  For more information on these or any of our other upcoming
training opportunities, go to: https://members.mcls.org/workshops/

Also watch our website for the July - December training calendar that will
be available at the end of May!

Thanks! - heather

********************
Heather M. Ladiski, CAP-OM
Executive Assistant/Meeting Planner
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, Michigan 48910-3657

800/530-9019 ext. 133
517/394-2420 ext. 133
Fax: 517/492-3885
NOTE: New email: ladiskih at mcls.org
website:  www.mcls.org

Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at: http://mcls.org/workshops
Like us on Facebook for the latest MCLS news:
https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org