[Michlib-l] Fwd: Please support the first Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference

Lavada Smith lavadas at umich.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:05:09 EDT 2014

Please excuse the cross listing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lavada Smith <lavadas at umich.edu>
Date: Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Subject: Please support the first Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference
To: rides at mcls.org, melcat at lists.mcls.org

Good morning colleagues,

The GLRSC committee would like to thank all for your enthusiasm and support
of the first Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference to be held on June
5-6, 2014 in Perrysburg, Ohio.

As part of the conference attendee’s experience we are hoping your
organization would consider contributing select item(s) that you feel best
reflects your organization to our “schwag bag”.  These items can range from
pencils, notepads, gift cards, to mugs. We expect to have anywhere from
125-150 people in attendance. We would like items sent to Christine Morris
no later than Monday June 2, 2014.

If you would like to contribute to the “schwag bag” please send items to:

OhioNet

c/o  Christine Morris

1500 West Lane Ave.
Columbus, OH 43221-3975