[Michlib-l] International Collection Librarians' Roundtable

Annette Similuk Annette.Similuk at rhpl.org
Sat Sep 28 13:26:01 EDT 2013

The International Collection Librarians' Roundtable is a grassroots, non-partisan group of Michigan librarians interested in developing international language, ESL, and literacy collections. Our Fall and Spring Conferences give librarians a chance to network, discuss new programming efforts, evaluate vendors or materials, and share resources.

Rochester Hills Public Library is looking forward to hosting the
2013 Fall ICLR meeting.

Here are a few details:
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Rochester Hills Public Library
Tour of Bharatiya Hindu Temple: http://www.bharatiya-temple.org/<https://mail.rhpl.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=MG43OYuipk-8APLymfVBcxhzvKMvidAIpqO3FFcR1gWFTPgQ5ssRkYWZn7ynJyBWpGlrDxFty28.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bharatiya-temple.org%2f> in the morning

If you are interested in attending, please contact me to reserve a spot for you!

Annette Similuk
Adult & Teen Services Librarian
Rochester Hills Public Library
500 Olde Towne