[Michlib-l] Tablets on Display

Sally-Adrina Taylor staylor at rcplib.org
Thu Oct 10 21:26:58 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,
I am currently working on a project to put tablets on display in various areas of the library. Right now the tablets are currently stationed at a reference desk and are barely looked at. How often do you have clean the tablet's memory or restore to factory settings? If you have any other information or tip about tablets being used inside a library I would greatly appreciate it. We will have four iPads on display in our new children's area and 4 tablets (2 iPads, 1 Nook tablet, and a Kindle Fire) on our main floor/adult area. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Sally-Adrina

Sally-Adrina Taylor
Rapid City Public Libraries