[Michlib-l] QSAC Program Webinar and Recognition at MLA

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Thu Oct 10 18:02:36 EDT 2013

If you have questions about the Quality Services Audit Checklist, QSAC, program be sure to register for our December QSAC webinar.  During the webinar we will cover the ins and outs of the program and the process for a library to apply for certification.
http://www.solutionwhere.com/lom/cw/showcourse.asp?24

If you are already a QSAC library and will be attending MLA next week in Lansing be sure to stop by the Library of Michigan exhibit booth and pick up a QSAC ribbon for your name badge. We will have QSAC ribbons for all three levels of service - Excellent, Enhanced and Essential.  Be sure to show off your library's hard work with a QSAC ribbon.

State Librarian, Nancy Robertson, will also be recognizing the hard work of Michigan QSAC libraries during the State Librarian's Luncheon on Thursday.

For more details on the Library of Michigan´s QSAC program, please visit the Quality Services Audit Checklist<http://www.michigan.gov/qsac> web page.

If you have questions about the program, feel free to contact me.

Shannon
Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan