[Michlib-l] source for Affordable Care Act premium information

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Sat Nov 23 17:04:29 EST 2013

I heard about this last week, but finally got onto the site to confirm. The state Department of Insurance and Financial Services has set up a tool to estimate premiums and tax credits. It is NOT a tool to enroll, but it can help people who are trying to find out what their costs might be before enrolling.

http://www.michigan.gov/difs/0,5269,7-303-12902_35510_66707-313356--,00.html

I also found out on the difs site that Michigan will allow insurers to reinstate cancelled plans, which I had not heard yet.

Regards
Jennifer

Jennifer Dye
Librarian