[Michlib-l] Free foreign language books

nussk at libcoop.net nussk at libcoop.net
Sat Nov 23 14:46:33 EST 2013

The Center Line Library has the following foreign language books
available to whomever would like them.  We will be happy to box them for
you but you'll have to pick them up from our library.  Center Line is
located in Macomb County in the center of Warren, MI (10 mile and Van
Dyke).

Please call Kathy at 586-758-8274 if you have any questions.

I.  Childrens                           II.  Adult
     A.  Spanish                              A.  Spanish
       1.  BB            6                     1. Fiction     21
       2.  E  Easy       24                    2. BIO         4
       3.  J  Juv Fic    6                     3. NF          22
       4.  J  Juv NF     41

     B. Arabic                                B.  Arabic
       1.  BB            7                     1. Fiction     7
       2.  E  Easy       1                     2. NF          8
       3.  J  Juv Fic    9                     3. BIO         1

     C. Albanian                              C.  Albanian
        1.  E Easy       2                      1.  Fiction    19
        2.  J Juv Fic    1                      2.  BIO        2
        3.  J Juv NF     3                      3.  NF         11

     D. Polish                                D.  Polish
         1. J Juv Fic    5                      1.  Fiction     1
         2. J Juv NF     3                      2.  BIO         8