[Michlib-l] Office 365

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Mon Dec 16 11:55:13 EST 2013

Is anyone using Microsoft Office 365 for Non-Profits?  We have been approached by a patron who is a PMP with Microsoft and is promoting it as a way to reduce our tech costs.  Here's a link to an article from Techsoup on Office 365 for Non-Profits:

http://www.techsoup.org/support/articles-and-how-tos/are-you-ready-for-microsoft-office-365-for-nonprofits

I'm curious as to what others know about this.  I plan to attend an event this Friday morning and thought I'd gather ideas and/or questions from this group to take with me, so please share!

Thanks,
Dave

David L. Ewick

City Librarian