[Michlib-l] Hockey Town program

Julie Farkas JFarkas at novilibrary.org
Sat Dec 14 15:45:44 EST 2013

Library and Hockey Fans...
[Description: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61hZ1BLC29L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]If you are looking for an interactive and educational program about Hockey, you will want to host author, Bob Duff.  He has just written a book called Original Six Dynasties: The Detroit Red Wings.  This is an awesome book, loaded with photos and stories from hockey history.  Bob's publisher is  Biblioasis out of Canada.  Bob spoke at our library on December 14th.  The great snow storm of 2013 kept some fans away, but those that attended got an intimate look into this new book (published November 2013).  Bob gives a great presentation with slides and has a lot of great stories.  If you are interested in connecting with his publisher, contact Julie Farkas at Novi Library (248) 869-7233.

Thanks, Julie