[Michlib-l] Benchmarking Help Needed

Kelli Perkins kperkins at herrickdl.org
Fri Dec 13 14:51:44 EST 2013

This is from the Public Library Data report http://publiclibrariesonline.org/2012/12/the-public-library-data-service-2012-statistical-report-characteristics-and-trends/

Selected Library Metrics by Population

Figures 5-9 provide a visualization of several library measures reported as a percentage of population of legal service area.

[Figure 5. Average Registration as a Percent of Population]<http://publiclibrariesonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/51n6_reid_fig5.jpg>

Kelli Perkins
Head of Reference Services
Herrick District Library
300 S River Ave, Holland MI 49423
616.355.3718
kperkins at herrickdl.org

Reading: "The Hidden Child" by Camille Lackberg