[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI Subject Dashboard

Breeding, Andy breedina at oclc.org
Mon May 2 20:52:12 EDT 2016

Hi All,

It was nice to see (and hear) everybody today.   Attached is a copy of the excel subject dashboard that I showed to the group during my presentation.   As I indicated earlier this is an exploratory step at creating a richer experience for looking at the group collection through the lens of subject.  If you find it useful, we may consider incorporating features from this into GreenGlass.   There are two worksheets, one which looks a top level LC classes and one that looks at LC subclasses.

I hope you find it interesting and useful.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.  Feedback is welcome.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Breeding
OCLC · Sustainable Collection Services