[Mcls-print-storage] Check-in: SCS Cataloguing and Data Questionnaires

Grudzien, Pamela A. grudz1pa at cmich.edu
Tue Jul 7 11:51:07 EDT 2015

Hi Andy and Everyone:

The timeline is working for CMU. We've finished the questionnaire and are preparing for the extract.  We should have both ready to send to you in the next two weeks.

Cheers!

Pamela

Pamela Grudzien
Director of Acquisitions, Metadata & Resource Sharing Services
Central Michigan University
310A  Park Library                            Voice:  989-774-6422
250 East Preston Street                     Email:
Mount Pleasant, MI  48859              Grudz1pa at cmich.edu<mailto:Grudz1pa at cmich.edu>