[Mcls-print-storage] Check-in: SCS Cataloguing and Data Questionnaires

Breeding, Andy breedina at oclc.org
Mon Jul 6 09:39:52 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I hope your fourth of July weekend was good.  It's been almost 2 weeks since I sent out the cataloguing and data questionnaires and I wanted to check-in and see how things are coming.   The timeline we presented during the kickoff meeting had us shooting for completed questionnaires in the June/July timeframe and catalog extracts delivered in the July/August timeframe.

Can someone from each library confirm that these timeframes are doable and when you think you might have your questionnaire done and then your catalog extract done?   If you have questions or need assistance, please let me know.  Thanks!

Regards,

Andy

Andy Breeding

Sustainable Collection Services