[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI partner meeting meeting date set

Heather Ladiski ladiskih at mcls.org
Fri Dec 4 08:57:03 EST 2015

Good morning all,

The MI-SPI partner meeting has been set for Monday, December 14 from 10:00
am - 2:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) here at the offices of MCLS, 1407
Rensen Street, Lansing, MI 48910.

Please let me know if you will need to attend this meeting virtually. I
will be sending those instructions next week.

Thanks! - heather

********************
Heather M. Ladiski, CAP-OM
Executive Assistant/Meeting Planner
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, Michigan 48910-3657

800/530-9019 ext. 133
517/394-2420 ext. 133
Fax: 517/492-3885
NOTE: New email: ladiskih at mcls.org
website:  www.mcls.org

Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at:
http://www.mcls.org/training-events
Like us on Facebook for the latest MCLS news:
https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org