[Mcls-print-storage] December meeting

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Dec 1 17:50:16 EST 2015

Hi, MI-SPI'ers. As you know from Pamela's message last week, we're trying
to get a meeting scheduled during the week of 12/14 to look at the
exciting new GreenGlass for Groups ("G3" to the cool kids). Right now, it
looks like December 14 at 10:00 - 2:00 is shaping up to be the best
date/time. We're still waiting to hear from a couple of you so if you
haven't looked at the doodle poll, please do so in the next day or so.
Thanks.

http://doodle.com/poll/xvzb9aifb274z2u7

We are working to come up with an acceptable videoconference option for
those unable to come to MCLS and will get you that info before the
meeting.

PS: The doodle poll was closed for a short time but is now open. Sorry for
any inconvenience or confusion.

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879