[Mcls-print-storage] Next MI-SPI meeting

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Wed Apr 15 15:01:30 EDT 2015

Thanks to those who responded to the doodle poll already - if you haven't
done so please do at your earliest convenience so we can nail down the
date.

Pamela & I were on the phone with Rick to review the proposal. I think
that you all know that Green Glass for groups is due out later this year
and Rick has some more information about that. He also mentioned that OCLC
is re-thinking how they represent group retention commitments in WorldCat.
Rick is willing to come to Michigan for the May meeting and Pamela & I
both think it would be very helpful to have him here. With that in mind,
we may want to make the meeting 90 minutes rather than an hour.

At this point, it looks like Wednesday afternoon May 6 is the best date
with nearly everyone marking that afternoon as free. Here's the link to
the poll:

http://doodle.com/kwkanpwn3vtpq4ea

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879