[Mcls-print-storage] Shared Print Acquisitions Webinar - YBP

Doug Way wayd at gvsu.edu
Mon Mar 25 09:33:49 EDT 2013

Hello, everyone,

Of the dates I sent around for a YBP webinar, the ones in April seemed to
work best, so we have arranged for YBP to do a webinar on April 8 at 11:00
on shared print acquisitions projects. The format is supposed to be 30
minutes of presentation with 30 minutes of Q&A.  I have asked them to
record the webinar and make it available after the fact for those who are
unable to attend.

I will be sending this to the COLD collections group, as well, so I
apologize to everyone who will get this twice.

Doug