[Mcls-print-storage] YBP Webinar Dates?

Doug Way wayd at gvsu.edu
Fri Mar 15 09:41:56 EDT 2013

Hello, everyone,

As we had discussed at our last meeting, I have contacted YBP about doing a brief webinar for us on shared acquisitions.  It will be around an hour with 30 minutes for presentation and 30 minutes for Q&A.

We'll never find a date that works perfectly for everyone, but I thought I would throw a few dates out there as possibilities:

3/22
3/29
4/1
4/5
4/8

If you have any concerns or thoughts on any of those dates, please let me know by Monday, March 18 (sorry for the short notice!).

Once we have a date and time set I will send it out to this group and to the COLD group.

Thanks,
Doug