[Mcls-print-storage] June meeting for MI-SPI

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Wed May 30 13:02:18 EDT 2012

At the end of our last call, it was my understanding that we agreed to
cancel the June 5 meeting and look for a date later in the summer. That
meeting would possibly be in-person and would be a time to discuss work
flow and other operational issues. Does that sound ok?

If there are issues that need discussing now, Cheryl can send out
conference call on June 5 info & convene the meeting.

Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879
Cell:  (517) 927-5121