[Mcls-print-storage] Charleston Preconference Update

Rick Lugg rick at sustainablecollections.com
Mon Mar 26 15:58:07 EDT 2012

Hello all,

So far, I've heard (or heard rumors that) these people are interested in
presenting at a Charleston preconference in November:

--Barbara Cockrell

--Doug Way

--Scott Garrison (?)

--Randy Dykhuis (?)

--SCS

I also contacted Valerie Glenn, Program Manager for the Maine Shared
Collections project, which is focused on monographs. She is enthusiastic,
and can get a couple of Maine librarians to join the fun. I think that will
help balance the program and attract more people.

Are there others of you who might want to present as well? I realize we
haven't planned the entire day yet, and that this is very far in
advance-it's fine if commitments are tentative-all of this can be adjusted
later.

For now, I will amend the description to include the Maine piece, and wait
to hear about additional Michigan SPI participation.

Thanks,

Rick

Rick Lugg

Sustainable Collection Services LLC