[Mcls-print-storage] Name survey

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Mar 20 09:37:00 EDT 2012

Looks like everyone has voted in the survey. There were 6 votes for
Michigan Shared Print Initiative (SPI) - one of those also voted to make
it MI-SPI. The other vote went to Michigan Sharing Print to Achieve
Collection Effectiveness (SPACE). So barring a recount or other
objections, we'll go with Michigan Shared Print Initiative.

Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879
Cell:  (517) 927-5121