[Mcls-print-storage] Webinars

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Mar 13 15:56:28 EDT 2012

A number of you participated in one or both of the webinars, but just to
keep everyone informed, here's a brief update:

Between the two webinars, we had about 20 participants - there were a
couple cases where more than one person was on the line from the same
library so I'm not exactly sure how many participated. Among COLD
directors that attended were Tom Moore, CMU, Cliff Haka, MSU, Elaine
Logan, UM-Dearbon, Scott Garrison, Ferris (as of May 1). There were two
participants from Oakland, Frank Lepkowski and Eric Condic, and also Leah
Monger from Ferris. I think that's a good turnout from COLD libraries.
>From the private colleges, Hope, Albion, Baker, Rochester, and Hillsdale
were represented. We also had some community colleges: Mid Michigan,
Northwestern Michigan, and Kirtland all attended.

So now the word is out to a fairly large number of libraries.

Thanks to Sandy, Julie, & Pamela for helping make these a success.

Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879
Cell:  (517) 927-5121