[Mcls-print-storage] New MCLS print project participants

Doug Way wayd at gvsu.edu
Thu Jan 26 17:21:20 EST 2012

That’s a good point, but I think most libraries, aside from Wayne State, worked in some flexibility in their withdrawal candidate numbers.  So for GVSU, I think we were looking at around 60,000 titles, but we don’t think we’ll be withdrawing that many titles.  So if I end up with even 1,000 or 2,000 titles in my pool that happen to be “high use” titles at GVSU, or even titles that are of local interest for one reason or another (authorship, emerging area of curricular growth, etc.) I’ll be able to retain those titles without really impacting my bottom line.

Doug