[Mcls-print-storage] Withdrawal and Retention Lists

Grudzien, Pamela A. grudz1pa at cmich.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:32:18 EST 2012

Hello all,

Thanks for all the work you've done for us, Rick, Ruth, Andy, and Eric!

You can put CMU last in line, if you like.

Very interesting retention count information.  I'm looking forward to our conversation about the length of time for the retention agreement.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow at the E-Journals meeting at MCLS.

Best to all,
Pamela

Pamela Grudzien
Head of Technical Services
Central Michigan University         Voice:  989-774-6422
310A  Park Library                            Fax:  989-774-2145
250 East Preston Street                     Email:
Mount Pleasant, MI  48859              Grudz1pa at cmich.edu<mailto:Grudz1pa at cmich.edu>