[Mcls-print-storage] Revised MOU for comments prior to ratification & sharing with directors

Ellen Seidel eseidel at mtu.edu
Thu Apr 19 10:26:36 EDT 2012

Hello All,
I went over the MOU in detail with Ellen Marks, our library director. She
was very supportive of the document as it now stands with a few minor
observations.

1. *Duration of agreement* section.  She suggests we use "simple majority"
rather than leave open to interpretation what constitutes a majority.

2.The references to SCS in the *Description of the Project *and the *
Appendix* should follow the form:  Sustainable Collection Services LLC (SCS)

3. She  wanted to assurance that nothing about the data refresh implies we
are bound to use the same consulting group, even if it is the most probable
choice. I don't see anything that makes that implication.

4. Since we intend for our deans/directors or other campus administrators
to sign the document, we need to include signature and date lines.

Ellen Seidel
Michigan Tech
906-487-3064