[Mcls-print-storage] Agenda for Tuesday

Barbara J Cockrell barbara.cockrell at wmich.edu
Mon Apr 9 17:31:26 EDT 2012

Attached is the most recent revised version of the working MOU for tomorrow's discussion. Changes to the previous document are in turquoise. Largest changes are to Bibliographic identifiers (now Protection of retention list titles) and Addition of New Libraries where less detail is preferred. Barbara ----- Original Message -----