[Mcls-print-storage] Updated withdrawal candidate counts and allocation scenarios

Barbara J Cockrell barbara.cockrell at wmich.edu
Thu Dec 15 13:39:41 EST 2011

Yes, agreed. This makes sense and looks very promising from our viewpoint. Barbara Dr Barbara Cockrell, Associate Dean for Collections & Technical Services, University Libraries, Western Michigan University, 1903, W. Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5353 phone 269-387-5143 fax 269-387-5077 'University Libraries: a recognized essential partner in enriching and elevating all aspects of scholarship at WMU' ----- Original Message -----