[Mcls-print-storage] Updated withdrawal candidate counts and allocation scenarios

Julie Garrison garrisoj at gvsu.edu
Thu Dec 15 13:22:40 EST 2011

Hi Andy,

I think this is very clear and helpful. Thanks for doing this analysis so quickly. I look forward to discussing this with the MCLS group in January.

Julie

Julie Garrison
Associate Dean, Research and Instructional Services
Grand Valley State University
204 JHZ, 1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401
616-331-3636