[Virtual_reference] FW: Chat Coverage SOS

Minkin, Rachel minkinr at lib.msu.edu
Fri May 18 10:58:08 EDT 2018

Thank you!!

On May 18, 2018 10:56 AM, "Walker-Papke, Elizabeth via Virtual_reference" <virtual_reference at mcls.org> wrote:
TREMENDOUS thanks to Cathy Phillips of LTU & Mindy Babarskis of LCC for sharing our shift and covering us today!!

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
o 517.750.6443 | f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10 NIV

 [ALAOrgMember]