[Virtual_reference] FW: Chat Coverage SOS

Walker-Papke, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Fri May 18 10:56:25 EDT 2018

TREMENDOUS thanks to Cathy Phillips of LTU & Mindy Babarskis of LCC for sharing our shift and covering us today!!

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
o 517.750.6443 | f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

 [ALAOrgMember]