[Virtual_reference] Chat Coverage SOS

Walker-Papke, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Fri May 18 10:28:15 EDT 2018

So sorry for the late ask, everyone; my colleague and I who cover chat are both at the MiALA conference and I forgot to get this request sent out ahead of today.  We should be covering from 10-3 today; if anyone can jump on and cover in our stead, it'd be much appreciated.

Again, so sorry I didn't remember to do this ahead of time!

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
o 517.750.6443 | f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

 [ALAOrgMember]