[Virtual_reference] Problems with tagging EMU chats for follow-up

Catherine Phillips cphillips at ltu.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:27:27 EDT 2018

We had this problem yesterday afternoon about 2:30 p.m. while trying to
mark a chat for follow-up.  I talked with Sara Washington.  She said they
were testing the follow-up function
yesterday.

Cathy

--
Catherine J. Phillips

Librarian, MLIS
Chairperson, Archives Task Force for establishment of LTU University
Archives
Albert Kahn Research Coalition
Board of Directors, Inventor's Association of Metropolitan Detroit (IAMD)
inventoriamd.org

Lawrence Technological University
21000 W. Ten Mile Road
Southfield, MI  48075