[Virtual_reference] Problems with tagging EMU chats for follow-up

Sara Memmott smemmott at emich.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:15:07 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We're having difficulty tagging EMU chats for follow-up.  It may be hard to
notice, but after it seems like you have successfully sent a chat to
follow-up, a small message appears, "chat not tagged for follow-up. "

I reported this to Sara Washington at Altarama.  If a chat can't be tagged,
maybe email it to the manager of the appropriate institution?

Can others confirm if you are having this problem, or is it just EMU's
queue?

Thanks to Mary Beeker for bringing this to my attention.

Sara
--
Sara Memmott
Social Work & Emerging Technologies Librarian
smemmott at emich.edu
http://www.emich.edu/library
Schedule an appointment with me: http://emich.libcal.com/appointment/2734