[Virtual_reference] Sub found! Monday, June 25, 11-1

Minkin, Rachel minkinr at lib.msu.edu
Fri Jun 22 10:23:43 EDT 2018

Thanks to my friend Darlene at Oakland Community College. I owe you! ;)
-Rachel

On Jun 20, 2018 1:15 PM, "Minkin, Rachel" <minkinr at lib.msu.edu> wrote:
Hello Colleagues,
MSU needs help filling one more shift-  Monday, June 25th, 11-1.
Thanks in advance!
-Rachel

Rachel M. Minkin
Head of Reference Services

Michigan State University Libraries
366 W. Circle Dr. (23)
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-884-0874

Member, Michigan Academic Library Association
Michigan Academic Library Association (MiALA), a chapter of the Association of College and Research Libraries, welcomes all academic library personnel as well as students interested in pursuing academic library careers.