[Virtual_reference] Virtual Reference Collaborative -- Annual Meeting Friday, April 20

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Mon Jan 8 15:30:11 EST 2018

Happy New Year everyone,

I want to remind everyone to save the date for our Virtual Reference Collaborative Annual Meeting scheduled for Friday, April 20, 2018 at Washtenaw Community College.

As with every annual meeting, I am asking for ideas or recommendations for presentations.  Please email me.

I am also asking for volunteers for the Best Transcripts Award Committee. Please let me know if you are willing to serve on the committee. I also need someone to chair the committee.

Cheers,

Sandy

Sandy McCarthy

Get help with your research from Research Help Now<http://www.researchhelpnow.org>!