[Virtual_reference] Virtual Reference Annual Meeting Information for April 20

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Tue Apr 17 19:46:35 EDT 2018

Good evening VR Group, <https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/maryland-michigan-texas-students-to-link-up-with-nasa-astronauts-on-space-station-300630371.html>

Final information for Friday's Annual Meeting.

  1.  Warmer days are coming -- Friday in Ann Arbor will be Sunny and 51 degrees 😊
  2.  New agenda is attached. I will make copies for everyone. We have 36 registered.
  3.  Location: Washtenaw Community College, Morris Lawrence Building, Room 150, Board Room
  4.  Start time is 9 a.m. Registration starting at 8:30 a.m. Coffee, tea, water available.
  5.  Driving directions http://www.wccnet.edu/about-us/visiting/driving-directions/
  6.  Campus map at http://www.wccnet.edu/about-us/visiting/
  7.  Free parking
  8.  Free lunch