[Virtual_reference] Virtual Reference Annual Meeting Final Call

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Thu Apr 12 15:47:12 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Last call for VR Annual Meeting at Washtenaw Community College, Friday, April 20, 2018.  I currently have 34 librarians signed up.

http://wccnet.libwizard.com/VR_Annual_Meeting

Also, I have attached the revised Agenda. I am hoping that this is the final Agenda.  I will have copies for everyone at our meeting with times included.

I will send out information about parking and directions by next Tuesday.

Have a nice weekend,

Sandy McCarthy
Gunder Myran Building, Room 126
4800 E. Huron River Dr.